Thursday, April 22, 2010

Photographic evidence

Yesterday I was treated very kindly by the cast, directors, and playwrights of Dust Resonance and Gun in the Funnies, who allowed me to squish myself into their rehearsal space and take intrusive photos. I'm not much of a photographer (not that this is obvious or anything), but I think we got some pictures that offer a look into what it's like for the Element participants to work like maniacs, experiment without consequences, and have a lot of fun. It definitely made me miss working on my own stuff, but in a good way.

This first picture is Alexander Rosenthal, the writer of Dust Resonance. I saw some exciting work from the actors and director yesterday, and Zan's already added some new scenes to Dust Resonance that I think will be a great asset to the piece as a whole.

More photos are going up all the time on our Facebook page! Stalk your friends and learn their secrets.

--Will

No comments:

Post a Comment